The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.
- Medical News Today: Cancer: Using copper to boost immunotherapy January 25, 2020Scientists have successfully destroyed cancer cells in mice by using copper-based nanoparticles and immunotherapy. Importantly, the cancer did not return.
- Medical News Today: Could a probiotic prevent or reverse Parkinson's? January 23, 2020Scientists recently tested probiotics in a roundworm model of Parkinson’s. A particular bacterium had a protective effect and improved symptoms.
- Medical News Today: Catnip: What do we know about the feline drug? January 22, 2020Catnip is the most famous stimulant for cats. How does it work, why does it not affect all cats, and are there any catnip alternatives? We investigate.
- Medical News Today: Giving TB vaccine intravenously boosts efficacy January 21, 2020New research in macaques finds that changing the delivery method of an existing tuberculosis vaccine can drastically improve its efficacy.
- Medical News Today: Heart health: Are women getting incorrect treatment? January 20, 2020A new review investigates sex differences in cardiometabolic disorders. The authors conclude that women are more at risk of receiving the wrong treatment.
- Medical News Today: Online information about probiotics often misleading January 20, 2020The internet contains reams of information on probiotics. A new study tests the claims of popular websites and conclude that many are misleading.
- Medical News Today: Older adults who drink tea are less likely to be depressed January 19, 2020A new study examines the link between drinking tea and lower rates of depression in older Chinese adults, revealing the characteristics of tea drinkers.
- Medical News Today: Common foods alter gut bacteria by influencing viruses January 18, 2020Gut bacteria live alongside billions of viruses. A new study investigates how specific foods impact these viruses and, therefore, gut bacteria.
- Medical News Today: Sugar alters brain chemistry after only 12 days January 18, 2020New research in pigs examines how sugar intake affects the brain's reward circuits and finds that changes are noticeable after just 12 days.
- Medical News Today: How long does molly stay in your system? January 18, 2020The exact length of time that molly, or MDMA, stays in a person's system depends on several factors, including how much of the drug they have taken. Learn more here.